Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Killers by Ernest Hemingway

The story, "Killers" was another good story written by Ernest "Papa" Hemingway. In the beginning, I find it confusing to read because I was reading real fast and that wasn't my usual pace at reading. So I had to read it twice, and after my second time, I fully understood the whole story. The story was quite interesting because there were two killers looking for Ole Anderson at a restaurant with 2 boys and 1 chef working there. The killers knew their target likes dining in that restaurant and attempts to wait for the right timing to kill him. As the story goes on, one of the boy left and try to warn Ole Anderson about the 2 killers. Overall, the story was readable but not that interesting because the ending didn't catch my attention and the story itself wasn't satisfying to read. I was able to read through the whole story and rereading it and the words in the story was quite simple.

No comments: