Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Man in the Black Suit

The man in the black suit was written by Stephen King. I used to read a lot of Stephen King's books like IT, The Stand, and The Dead Zone. Although I wasn't able to finish reading any of his books because it was too long and wasn't patient enough to read it through. I liked this story a lot because it portrayed how strong the protagonist is and able to live through his life when he encountered a difficult obstacle during his younger life. Having to listen to audio cassette in class and following it with the reading passage was amazing because the story was more easier for me to understand. Also, short stories are perfect for me to read because the length is short and I could finish it as fast as possible and move on to another story.

1 comment:

J OBrien said...

I am glad you enjoyed the experience of listening to and reading the story at the same time. Try to include a little more analysis next time. You are doing well.