Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Story of an Hour

"The Story of an Hour" was written by Kate Chopin. This story started out with a good theme explaining why the woman which is the main character of the story who didn't love her husband anymore. Her husband treated her really good, but she doesn't have that love for him anymore. As the story approaches, she wants to leave her husband and move on with her new life. The ending was what caught my attention at the end. Overall, the story was interesting to me because it provided a detailed plot and the characters seems realistic to me. I wasn't able to read through the story based on reading the first two paragraphs because the author didn't make it complex by using real difficult words or try to make anything else more difficult to read. There were some words that I didn't understand, but by reading and getting the main idea was what made me to read on.

No comments: